Monday, September 21, 2009

storytime

LAST SHELF IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

4 crystal square dishes and a tray to put them on , Bartley and I won these at Qwest I remember we both won them at the same time ....He was kind of annoyed because this was his 2nd or 3rd set he had won...

something that looks like you would have it at a pizza restaraunt and put cheese in it.. I think Im getting rid of it..

orange pitcher I won at Qwest

pineapple cutter

apple parer corer thing

candy molds

spray bottle with no top... going in trash

recipe card holder thing that looks like a rolling pin this is also going to the thrift store...

straws and a holder the holder is John Deere

Finding Nemo Placemat

red,brown and purple candles

2 green placemats

a really pretty thing that you light a tealight in and it melts wax

4 napkin holders

3 sets of napkins the paper kind I have just not used

15 different cloth tableclothes, napkins etc....

No comments: