Tuesday, January 19, 2010

holiday

Ok so I did this BEFORE Christmas and I am just getting around to blogging about it. I also went caroling. I love to go caroling. I have no idea WHY since I am possibly the worlds WORST singer...no seriously I am .... so anyway... I went caroling with my ward and we ended up at my friend Amy's where we had hot cocoa and treats :)

then a few night later, Magdali and Harley and I went caroling but the inversion was so bad I could barely see to drive and we only made it over to Marian and Vern's and they fed us some pizza so after that the girls were about done...

so that is my caroling for 2009. one of these years I SWEAR that I will be organized enough to actually bring homemade treats to the people that we carol to... I SWEAR... we did bring homemade treats this year... I just did not make them:)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, now that you're out by me, you don't have to worry about the inversion any more!

Unknown said...

they call it fog here I thought???