Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nebraska day 1

Justin and Keli on one of the planes to Nebraska :)

I worked for most of the day I then left and sat in a ton of traffic to go and pick up Justin, I picked him up and we sat in a ton of traffic to get back to my house.





Brad and Christina gave us a ride to the airport. I felt that we were on the Amazing Race... that is not a good feeling when you are at an airport. We were the last people to get on the plane. It was one of those little planes.





we flew from Dulles to Rochester,NY my firt time to go to NY... and IDK that it really counts BUT I did get a magnet. :)





we flew from Rochester to Chicago we were on the same plane so it was not hard finding our flight in Chicago.





we flew from Chicago to Omaha, we RAN to our plane, I thought for sure we were going to miss it when we got there the plane was running late so we were able to buy dinner.





We arrived in Omaha, got our rental car, Justin was smart and got us an SUV... I thought we could do a full size car... thank goodness for Justin being smart and getting us that car :)
we spent the night in Belleview,NE at my friend Erin Hartigan Cowles parents house. They were wonderful to us when we arrived they had a warm pizza for us, great conversation and comfortable beds to sleep on.
I am so grateful for good friends..and their parents and siblings!

No comments: