Monday, September 9, 2013

Keli Travels

All though I was having loads of fun and making memories in Cache Valley.. Lewiston, in particular.. I had to move on.. I had to continue my vacation.. on a whim I asked my friends Carla and Jorge if they would give me a ride to Salt Lake and too sweeten the pot. I added that we could check out this really cool Science and Technology museum that is "new" to SLC called The Leonardo.. the had JUST finished a popular exhibit about mummies and were supposed to have one about inventions but they said that was not "ready in time" oh well we still had a lot of fun.. When we first got there we were the only ones there.. They had a hands on area and in these pictures we are 1. stacking rocks in a pile to see how high that we could get them...Then we are drawing pictures on cardboard.. with chalk and then putting that on a stick.. and then we are making self-portraits. We also brought my friend Rachael's nine year old Taylor with us.. she had a lot of fun.. but I am not sure she had as much fun as Jorge.. who spent forever in this area he wanted to get everything just right.


 

 

No comments: