Wednesday, July 29, 2009

story time

So today on FB I read about how my friend Dan wore his underwear backward accidently and had issues using the bathroom. It reminded me of something I did last fall, I had these black boots that were leather and zipped up they had went almost to my knee and had square toes...I must have gained weight at some point in my legs because they were getting harder and harder to zip up, which prompted my friend Cindy and I to muse, how does one squeeze in a LEG??? I mean seriously??? so one day I was running late for work so I put them on, and was walking around work and I kept thinking that something felt wierd... like something...but I thought maybe it was just because Marian and I had been exercising.. so I am at work walking around, talking to people... and then on my FIRST BREAK I went to the bathroom looked down and all of a sudden realized that my boots were on the WRONG FEET.... YES those square toes made them look the same... so instead of changing them I went and told my friend Bartley and he said HOW EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!DONT TELL ANYONE.... but of course I had to tell everyone... I did change them after I showed Bartley though.. and believe me my legs and feet felt much better!

No comments: