Saturday, April 30, 2011

craft

  Cupcake Liner Wreath I made Feb. 2011
 myself and my wreath

Even though I did NOT have a Valentine for 2011..which is OK when I think of who it could have been... I made this AMAZING cupcake liner wreath over at Elaine's house one night.
Here is what I did- I bought a wreath form at Michaels and wrapped it with red ribbon that I hot glued down.
then I took pink cupcake wrappers and folded them in 4ths and hot glued them on my wreath and kind of fluffed them out a bit... and burnt my fingers.. a lot.
I took some white mini cup-cake holders and put them on the bottom with a red heart that Elaine's roommate Amy cut out so PERFECT for me...or was it her roomate Danica... I am not sure but that is a cute little heart. Elaine helped me do the ribbon and we hung it up on her door and took the picture.
I now have it hanging in my room. One day I guess I SHOULD put it away and only bring it out for Valentines day...
but I kinda think I like having LOVE in the air :)

No comments: