Sunday, May 1, 2011

thrift store find

   My friend Dorsietta was nice enough to take this picture of me when I went to the Potomac Ward in Feb. for their potluck... I wanted to write a post about it because this is ALL from the thrift store
shirt: is from Jcrew I don't even remember WHERE I got it but I am a JCREW FREAK!!!!! I wish they would hire me part time!!!! I wish I had money to SHOP there!!! you can tell this is a better turtleneck the fabric is so nice and it is just so comfy..
purse: I don't want to admit this BUT I got this purse at Wal-Mart I was DESPARATE for an outfit one time when I was stuck at Justin's and had nothing to wear to an event and then he was like WHY DONT YOU HAVE  A PURSE!!!! all girls have purses... so I got this one for like 5$ since it is from Wal-Mart it fell apart...which let that be a lesson to all that store is a joke...and should not be shopped at...ever... I have since given that purse TO a thrift store...
skirt-isnt that skirt AMAZING I got it at the thrift store in Chantilly, VA it is for real from Talbots and only cost 6$ AMAZING and the cool thing is I wore this to church right near Valentines day so I looked super in season
shoes- I got them at Platos Closet... they were less than 10...Spike has chewed on one of the heels a bit but they are still cute...
coat- I got this cute Gap coat with a bright pink lining at a YARD SALE in Logan, Utah for like 5$ a poor girl had died of brain cancer...sad ::( I am happy to say that her coat lives on through me...
necklace-my mom got me that from Avon for Christmas

see it is possible to be thrifty AND fabulous!!!

No comments: