Saturday, July 14, 2012

Holiday/Thanksgiving 2011

For Thanksgiving 2011, I went to my friend Dawn Roop's house in Manassas, VA. She is the aunt of my one of my " best good friends" Danielle Gauthier. I don't know why I decided to go there.. maybe because they are nice to me.. maybe because my family is not very nice to me regarding holidays.. so there I went.
It was attended by
my friend Danielle,
Danielle's mom Myra
Danielle's daughter Vanessa
Vanessa's friend Clare
Danielle's uncle Tim
Danielle's aunt Dawn
Danielle's cousin's Joe,Amy and Sara
Amy's friend and her son
Danielle's uncle Byron
Danielle's aunt Shirley.. I mean I THINK Shirley was there but for some reason I did not get any pictures of her..
Danielle's uncle Byron
Danielle's cousin Destiney
Danielle's brother-in-law Greg
Danielle's sister Linda
Danielle's nephew Aaron
Danielle's niece Amber
... I have known Danielle's family so long.. that I feel like I am a part of her family..
there was some delicious food to eat.. I brought two kinds of Chex mix for people to eat for snacking..
THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD!!
I loved putting the pictures of them on FB. It makes me want to see them all again.

No comments: