Tuesday, July 3, 2012

random Keli


When I was 19.. I really wanted a convertible or a T-top..omgosh is that showing my age to much to say I wanted a T-TOP!!! hahahhaha there was this incredibly cool guy that I knew that was in his TWENTIES.. and way hot..but don't get the wrong idea.. I just worked with his family.. BUT this guy drove the COOLEST car.. a DATSUN 280Z ...which they did not even MAKE anymore when I was old enough to drive.. but I just wanted one so bad.. but I had NO IDEA how to go about GETTING one..so I went by the dealership..and asked I could TEST DRIVE ONE.. then drove it by the guy's house that I liked ...and honked the horn a lot...true story...hahahahah I must have looked INCREDIBLY COOL.. I mean I am SHOCKED dude did not come out and ask me to marry him right there and THEN...so here I am on my test drive..I had a "wingwoman" with me..but I can't remember who.. maybe someone named Janet..??
 I wish that I had, had the self-confidence or the know how to have bought this car..but at that time I did not.. sad..I guess it was not my car destiny..
currently I drive a dented '99 Chevy Blazer.. I love my car..but sometimes I wish I could get a Jeep or a large SUV or truck or an electric car..I am like that.. In my fantasy world I need/want a large vehicle to haul all my stuff..but also an electric car to drive for every day..I do have the self-confidence and the know how to get the car I want these days ..but not the $$ ..but ONE DAY I WILL HAVE THE $$..until then..maybe I should go test drive one and drive it by some guy's house and beep the horn a lot.. hahahahah ...or maybe not...

No comments: