Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Keli reads

October 2014- Jenna, Eleanor and I went to our second night of The Compelling Reads Tour. It was at One More Page Books in Arlington, VA 

One More Pages Books is such a cute little bookstore! 

We went in and they had ice tea and wine, and of course water for people like me. 

They had cupcakes
 I had the PB one. 

and they had BOOKS!!!! 
I love how they displayed kids books in this darling wagon. 

 I need this book! 

 cute matches with book titles on them! SO CHARMING! These would make cute stocking stuffers! 



 and lots of books from the authors that were there last night! 

 The authors did this dating game thing. This lady asked them silly dating game type questions and they had to answer as if they were there book.
 more fun questions.

all the authors that were there. 
Kimberly Griffiths Little with her book Forbidden. Wendy Higgins with part of her triliogy. Martina Boone with her book Compulsion. Melissa Marr and her book Made for You. Leah Cypess and her book Death Sworn. 
 us and all the authors. Eleanor, Jenna, me, Kimberly Griffiths Little, Wendy Higgins, Martina Boone, Melissa Marr and Leah Cypess.

 me and Wendy Higgins and her triliogy that I can not wait to read.

Martina Boone and I and her book Compulsion. This was also her book release! I won a necklace with it on it! ( I did not know we were matching) I look forward to reading her book too! 

us and our friend Kimberly Griffiths Little and her book Forbidden. Eleanor won a bookmark and I won earrings.

 I had tons of fun and bought a lot of books! 



HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!












No comments: