Monday, October 6, 2014

Keli travels

I love fall. I love to celebrate fall. If I have the time and the money I go to a different fall thing every weekend in October. 

This year I tried The Corn Maze in The Plains, with my friends Margret and Monica. Monica brought her children Nate and Alexis and her nephew Johnny. 

When we got out to The Plains, we paid and went over to where a guy was ringing a bell. We then had a talk about the maze. This year it is shaped like a wolves head. 

We were told that there were different stations that had quizes about wolves and if we got them right we would be told where to go. 

We were told to make it to a bridge and from there we would be able to see our way out.

We were also told to bring a flag and if we got stuck to wave it in the air and say 
"CORN COP, COME SAVE US!!!" 

oh gosh how embarrasing .. I knew then that I would have to have a full blown anxiety attack before I waved a flag in the air and said "Corn Cop come save us" 

We met some other people in the maze and they helped us find the way out. When we got out after about 45 minutes. We took this picture. 

 here we are with all the extra people we met along the way. 



No comments: