Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Keli travels Memphis part 36 May 2015

As we continued to tour Graceland, we saw things like.... walls and walls and walls of records in some of the outbuildings.. these records were where Elvis had a raquetball court I guess they thought that the space could be used more wisely by putting up walls of records..






after that We were instructed to walk over to the cemetery..

 fountain by the graves..

 He is actually buried inTupelo but they have this there to remind everyone that Elvis had a twin brother and he passed at birth...

 The grave of Elvis' mother. 

 the grave of Elvis' grandma.. she outlived everyone in the cemetery..

 THE GRAVE OF ELVIS !!!!!!!!!

 the grave of Elvis' father.



after the graveyard our tour of Graceland its self was over.  We then had to wait for the shuttle bus to take us back over across the street. 

 I got this picture of the house. 

 me in front of Graceland. 

 me sitting outside of the front of the building. ..

 that is my ticket.... all the stuff that $45 gets you..

 We then went to this exhibit across the street..

 where I coult take a selfie with Elvis..

 that is a suit he wore...


 I thought this was cool...

 so was this wall ... like the evolution of Elvis...

 cool...

 all the stuff you can see inTupelo I wish we had gotten a chance to go but this just means that I can go back another time :)  















 

 






No comments: