Monday, August 31, 2015

Keli travels Memphis part 37 May 2015 Graceland

MORE OF GRACELAND!!!!!!!! 
 I saw this cookbook at Graceland... I later bought it off Amazon! It is pretty cool :) 

 I really wanted these Elvis sunglasses. They were $20. I later looked them up on Amazon and they had really bad reviews for being cheap, so I did not get them which is kinda sad. 

 I knew I needed this book. so I orderd it off Amazon. It should be here today. 

 I will order this one next. 

 I can not find this on Amazon... sad day.

 They only have an empty one of these on Amazon, and the seller says I can use it for coins. No thanks. 

 I do not know that I need these, but I wanted to take a picture. 

 shirts for sale with leis. 

 I could not find these on Amazon either.. but I want them. They are magnets. 

 There is this whole strip across the street from Graceland with gift shops and such. 

 I really want to read this book,  I will buy this. 

 after looking around gift shops. I went over to the Elvis car museum. Here is a Mercedes. 

 I like this car. 

 purple car. 
 sign for purple car. 

 black car. 


 pink buggy. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! 



 white car. 

 white car again.

 dune buggy

 Elvis ya'all ... Elvis..




























No comments: