Thursday, November 12, 2015

Keli celebrates 4th of July part 3 2015 Moorefield, West Virginia

My cousins bought a LOT of fireworks last year... so much so that they had some left over this year.. 

Margret and I had a lot of fun doing sparklers with my cousins. One of them asked me if I had ever done a sparkler... HAVE I EVER DONE A SPARKLER.. um of course I mean I WAS  A CHILD!?

 this is one of those big fireworks this is what it looks like after it has been lit..

 this is apparently VERY entertaining for children and teens of a certain age...

 Meghan with a sparkler..

 Linda with a sparkler..

 Makenna with a sparkler..

 Matthew with a sparkler..

 Margret with a sparkler..

 me with a sparkler..

 me trying to take  picture of me with a sparkler to show him.. I did not get one..

me again with a sparkler!

It was a fun time! 










No comments: