Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Keli travels Washington DC July 2015

I found this urban walk in Washington DC listed in The Washingtonian magazine and decided to go on it. My friend Margret went with me. Here are some of the pictures that we took. 
 We walked around by the Department of Transportation in DC I had no idea that they had a transportation walk. 

 I took all these pictures for him and then I realized that they were kinda boring. I think you really need to go and experience it. 

 This is Margret looking out over the Anacostia River. It was full of trash. 

 there were whole floating islands of trash.. 

 I just do not know what to think...

 trash..

 trash..

 trash..

 there was one part where there were a ton of balls... I have no idea why..

 you do not want to look at that trash anymore 

 I loved this bridge. 

There was the trashy side and the gentrified side.. which you could see with just a slight turn of your head they were that close..

 stuff like this free fountain you could walk through..

 THIS FREE POOL!!!!!!!!! 


 THIS TRAPEZE SCHOOL! 

 nobody was outside because it was about to rain. 

 we ate at this restaurant. It was good but they charged too much for the amount that you got. 

That is about all, good day, good exercise. 









 

No comments: