Thursday, October 2, 2008

ANGEL


Almost two weeks ago I finished ALL of the series Angel. Not many people can say that they have watched EVERY single episode of a series. I am so happy that Angel is the series that I did this with. I would love to make a list of my favorite Angel episodes, I just can't narrow it down, same goes for the quotes. What I love most about the television show is the charactor development and ultimate redemption of several of the people portrayed on the show. I love how Angel deals with Faith, even when everyone else has givin up on her Angel believes in Faith and puts her on the road to repentance and change. In the last season, I loved when Connor came back and said "ya gotta do what ya gotta do to protect your family" It is so true! Family is so important and you need to go what you have to do to protect them. In the finale when Connor and Angel were fighting Marcus, Angel told Connor to go and Connor said "Will you be OK" and Angel said " As long as you are safe I will be OK" That is true as long as his son is safe he will be OK.
I was also touched when Cordelia came back and helped get Angel back on track and then said "and by the way you're welcome" awesome episode.. .... One guilty note even though for the most part he is evil I think Lindsay is HOT!!!
So I enjoyed all my time watching Angel I am rewatching some of the episodes now and of course I am open to anyone that wants to start watching it:)

No comments: