Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fried ice cream!


I made fried ice cream with the DeFriez's a couple of weeks ago and wanted to post the directions on here...


I took ice cream and put it in muffin cups in the freezer while it was in there we crushed up some frosted flakes, we took the ice cream out and quickly rolled the ice cream in the cereal.


We took some flour tortilla's and fried them in a pot of oil we pushed the tortilla down in the middle so that is made a bowl and fried like a bowl. we took them out of the oil and sprinkled cinnamon and sugar on the tortilla's .


We put the ice cream covered in cereal in the oil for a very short amount of time then put that in our tortilla bowl's.


We then put whip cream on our creation and enjoyed them


Between Becky, Matt and Melissa they ate one of those whole cans of whip cream!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That sounds good, but I don't think I'm nearly that coordinated.

Unknown said...

I am not... but I got some great friends that come over that ARE, and in a few years your little girl can help you make it:)