Thursday, December 11, 2008

Costa Vida, Logan,Utah

So I realized that there are a little over 40 restaraunts that I have not tryed in the Cache Valley. I want to do my best to try ALL the restaraunts in Cache Valley. That being said last night my friend Danielle and I went to Costa Vida. Several years ago Costa Vida opened up in Provo, Ut with much fanfare because they were sued for copying another famous Utah restaraunt called Cafe Rio. WELL Cafe Rio should have just saved their money, because IMO Costa Vida has NOTHING on Cafe Rio I tryed the pork salad that I always get at Cafe Rio and all though it was very similar, it was just not as good. SO UNLESS you are trying to try all the restaraunts in Cache Valley or your friend wants to go this one, is best left...spend your money at Cafe Rio. here is the website just in case....

http://www.costavida.net/index.html

who knew they had so many locations??? there is even one in ME.

No comments: