Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stuffed Crust Pizza




I made stuffed crust pizza on Sunday with my friends Walter and Kellie in my ward~ I wanted to share the recipe I found:




Ingredients
10 ounces refrigerated pizza dough


7 pieces mozzarella string cheese


1/2 cup pizza sauce
20 slices pepperoni


1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded


2 tablespoons butter,melted
parmesan cheese

Directions1Heat oven to 425*. 2Grease 13x9x2 inch pan. 3Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased pan. 4Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of dough. 5Fold the 1 inch of dough over and around the cheese; press dough edges to seal. 6Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. 7Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. 8Bake at 425* for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted
It came out really yummy!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, I love Stuffed Crust Pizza! Rob and I make it for our traditional Christmas dinner, we love it so much.

Unknown said...

well try this!

Elaine said...

that looks so tasty right now!