Sunday, December 14, 2008

last weekend




Last weekend so many cool things happened, I took pictures of Amanda LaMonte my friend Doddie's daughter at a really cool park I found in Logan,Utah called Rendevouz Park I would love to go back to this park when the weather is better and just walk around.

I went to my craft class and with the help of Amanda painted a ton of stuff... phew.. glad she was there... THEN my friends Walter and Kellie and I met at the American West Heritage Center in Wellesville,Utah. Walter is a manager at that. We mostly rode around with Walter in a wagon. We did get to try some food from the Victorian dinner we all ate a fish that still had the scales and tail on it...but it was deep fried so yeah I ate it..hahhaha
The next day I took pictures of Doddies family at Mack Park, ( yes I went there) in Smithfield,Utah. They also came out really good:)
I also had a great dinner Sunday night with Walter and Kellie and I went to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional at the Richmond Stake center. Where my friend's ex-wife said she wanted to start hanging out with me and the Bishop of the singles ward tryed to fix me up with my old boyfriend...

No comments: