Thursday, March 12, 2009


I have been wanting to make bubble bath FOREVER NOW .... well at least for a couple months..... I like to leave my co-workers that I am friends with little gifts so I saw this thing where you could give everyone bubble bath with a note that says "hope your day bubbles over with fun" but I would write "hope your day bubbles over with SALES!" ANY WAY I wondered if you could MAKE bubble bath... so I went online and found out you SURE CAN! So I got all the things for bubble bath, castille soap, I had never even heard of that before.... glycerin, had never bought that... almond oil, and an essential oil. I bought all of this at the health food store. I got Patchouli for my essential oil because I love that smell. buying all this stuff was NOT cheap.... I told my friend Rachael about my idea and she wanted to try it so she also got some stuff and made some with her daughter Taylor. Rachael said that she used the liquid castille soap and that hers smelled really good BUT did not bubble.... which is what bubble bath is suppossed to do..... So when I went out I got the bar Castille soap and my friend Kellie and I shredded it in a bowl and added the other ingredients and ours bubbled up really well! I really had fun making this and now I have a ton of extra ingredients....So if any way if anyone wants bubble bath let me know and I will make you some! I put mine in a regular container from Kmart, I also gave some to Kathy some who put it in a really cute container, Rachael and Kellie put theres in cute containers but mine.... just in a bottle from Kmart :)........and Im not going to make any for anyone at work... they can just have bubble gum unless they read this blog and PERSONALLY request some hahahah

No comments: