Monday, August 8, 2011

Field Trip

In May 2011, I went with Buuvei and his pre-school class to Oxen Hill Farm, in Oxen Hill,MD. It was Buuvei's first time on a school bus. He was VERY EXCITED!
While at the farm, we got to see and pet lots of farm animals and a duck peeked through the fence at one part and bit my and Buuvei's shoe...I said that duck wants to eat your shoe! He thinks that your shoe is FOOD! Buuvei thought that was so funny so he kept saying here duck do you want my shoe.. here it is...come get my shoe! :)
We went in a little farm museum and he climbed on old farm equiptment. We also went in the visitors center and explored in there..
I am sorry I have no pictures to put up with this post. My computer and and phone are having problems with pictures right now.. maybe one day..

No comments: