Thursday, October 11, 2012

Keli eats

I have a tradition!!! well OK I have a few.. but one of them now is to cook dinner IN a pumpkin every fall!!! This is my third year doing it in Virginia.
This year I had my dinner Sunday night at my friend Erin and Rob's house in Sterling, VA and several people came.
Christina came with her four kids, Jayden, Jocelyn, Jonas and Jacob and she brought cider.
Monica came with her two kids Alexis and Nathan and brought a yummy salad with blue cheese and craisens in it.
Tonya came and brought an apple pie.. she had CANNED the filling last year!!!
plus me,Erin, Rob, Emily and Elliot.
here is the recipe I used
http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/dinner-in-a-pumpkin/

I used cream of chicken and also put in a drained can of corn and some kielbasa.. I omitted the onions..

it came out DELICIOUS!!!! people then have the choice to scoop the pumpkin and have some of that.. or to not.. it is up to you.

great company.. great food.. what could be better!!!

No comments: