Saturday, October 13, 2012

random Keli

A couple of days ago at Guess, this lady ran in and said that she needed me to help her find a professionial, beautiful shirt that she could wear to work because she had to be to work in Ashburn RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....................on a side note we are in SIGHT distance from
Ann Taylor Loft
Brooks Brothers
and
Banana Republic
but she picked us for a "professional,beautiful shirt"...................................

She also said she needed my help finding " short pants" that were NOT JEANS!!!!!!

because you know it is not like we are KNOWN for jeans or anything......

so I said that are capri's are in clearance right now.. because well it is OCTOBER....but I somehow found her a pair of capri's in a size 29.. I don't THINK she is a 29.. but oh well.. I was like well this is what we have.. she was like oh they have no pockets...??? I said no.. but these are the ONLY ones we have left that are not denim...so she said "she guessed they could work" ......

so then I looked all over the store to find her a short-sleeved shirt that was beautiful...that she could wear to work...
I showed her one.. and she was like
no I WANT IT TO BE A BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!!!
I showed her another
she said that
it did not have a beautiful back..and she needed the back to be beautiful too........................
I showed her another and she said that
the fabric was not "flexible" enough...like the shirt she was wearing.. which was skin tight..
I asked my boss Do we have any beautiful shirts in beautiful colors with beautiful backs that are professional and short sleeve?? my boss was like , Keli if we don't have it then tell her to go to another store!
so finally I found this shirt in clearance that was apparently beautiful, with a beautiful back, and beautiful color, and was flexible enough.. cause you know she had to be at work RIGHT NOW and she needed a shirt and she could not wear what she was wearing because
she wore that yesterday...................
so she came up to the register with those capri's and I was like OK.. because she was VERY petite and they were a size 29.. so maybe she had a belt...
and that shirt and the shirt had adjustable straps and one of the straps was twisted and the thing on them was gold but she did not know how to convey that to me so she was like pointing at that thing.. and was like "gold.... gold... gold"...and then pointed at how it was twisted.. like um yes this is gold and it is twisted..
I said well just untwist it......no she wanted me to untwist it.. so I did..
so then she said that there were a couple of tiny pieces of string hanging from the straps so what should she do.. I said just cut those with some scissors.. she was like oh... OK
then she was upset that the straps did not lay straight.. I said well iron them...
she was like I don't have an iron at home then she asked if I did.. I said yes I have an iron.. she then asked me IF I COULD TAKE THAT SHIRT INTO THE BACK AND IRON IT..................................................................................like um I thought you had to be to work in Ashburn.. RIGHT NOW....??
I said no I did not bring my iron to work.. today I mean I totally should have but I just did not...
I said that to her... and my boss heard me hahahahahhahahahhahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahha
but my boss was so over her..
the the customer was like
oh you didn't bring it ????? so you can't iron this shirt for me???
I said no but I DOUBT that anyone will notice..
she said that she guessed that was fine..
but ............could she have a discount because of all the problems she had had............
I said um no they are on CLEARANCE and already 50% off..BUT I could ask my manager.. she said who is your manager..  I said the girl that just walked away...
she said " oh her... oh um no.. " ................hahahahhahah
I think she KNEW my manager was not going to do that...
like yeah that is what I THOUGHT..
so she said that she guessed she could just buy them.. because she had to be to work in Ashburn right now..
when she left my boss said did she finally leave?? I said yes..she said good...
and you know the scariest part of this story she was wearing a shirt we CURRENTLY have on the floor.. that we have got in the last month...which means she could be a frequent shopper which means she COULD be back soon..
.....................................

No comments: