Thursday, April 11, 2013

Keli babysit's

Over spring break 2013. I baby sat some older kids in Ashburn,VA 

These kids love their electronics.. one of the parent's main goals is to get them OUT OF THE HOUSE.. and DOING SOMETHING

on Thursday she said that I was take them to the pool.. 

I arrived at around 11:40 AM two were in bed.. and two were up.. the two that were up were still in pajamas. I told them to get up and start getting ready because we were going to go to the pool. 

We left at about 12:20 ...  it took me THAT LONG to get them up and they only got up then because I was dropping the thirteen year old off at a friends house first and she screamed at her siblings to GET UP!!!!

Twelve year old Hunter told me that he was "sick" and "did not want to go to the pool"

he was fine before I told him he "had" to go..

I told him "no you ARE going to go to the pool so get our stuff and get ready!!!!"

we arrived at a pool in Sterling called Claude Moore Rec Center.. and it said they had a 350 person limit and well.. I think that they exceeded that...

Corey and Ari got in the pool and started doing their thing...

Hunter was like " I guess I will just read on my Kindle.." I said "why?"

He said "I did not bring my suit,and I don't really want to get in.."

that lasted for less than five minutes.. then he came over to me where I was sitting in the hot tub and said 

" Do you have any scissors"

I was sitting in the hot tub.....


I said " no why?"

He said ..." I just realized that I want to go in and I want to cut off my pants"

I said "well I don't have any scissors BUT...how much trouble do you think that you would be in if you cut off part of your pants??"

He said well.. " a lot.. or maybe a little"

He then went and asked a lifeguard if they had any scissors.. they said that an adult had to ask for them.. I said that I was not going to do that..

I know that he wears boxer briefs so I said "what color underwear do you have on?" he said "black" I said " just wear your underwear.."

so he went in the changing room and came out in a towel.. and then jumped in quick and had me tell him five minutes before break so he could get out quick..

When we were leaving .. I said "Where are all your clothes??" He said that he left them in the changing room...

thank goodness they were still there .. and he did not have to walk out to my car in a towel and wet underwear...

and people think that taking care of big kids is "easier" :)

No comments: