Saturday, October 19, 2013

Keli Travels



When Melinda and I were on our road trip this summer. We saw this billboard, that said "Utah's tallest coal miner. I was barely awake in and out of conciousness but when I saw that sign I was awake then.. I mean a BILLBOARD announcing a roadside attraction. Now that is not something you see everyday.. I mean usually I am driving out in the middle of nowhere to find these things..but this one had a billboard..
I was like UTAH'S TALLEST COAL MINER!!!!!! 
Melinda was like "do you want to stop?" 
DO I WANT TO STOP??????????????

yes!!!!!!!! it is Utah's tallest coal miner OF COURSE I want to STOP!!!! so we got off the road and had took pictures. 

So if you are ever headed down Rt 6 in Utah and have the opportunity to stop in Helper,Utah 

OF COURSE GET OFF THE ROAD!!!!!!... YOU NEED YOUR PICTURE WITH THIS...

also in case you did not realize this .. it IS a "Midas Man.. which one of the coveted Roadside Attractions of the USA.

No comments: