Sunday, October 27, 2013

Keli Travels


Melinda and I went to Canyonlands National Park in June.

We stopped by Canyonlands, I was able to get a stamp for my national park book.. and we were able to take a some fun pictures.

NEWSFLASH!! if you go on a road trip with me.. I don't talk that much..and fall in and out of sleep..

That being said, we finally arrived at Canyonlands. I took a lot more pictures then what is above..BUT..it was SO SUNNY there that I did not realize that at first my camera was turned around and I was taking a lot of selfies.. and passing the camera to Melinda and she was taking selfies too..

also my phone erased all my pictures but the instagram ones..

Lucky for me some survived and you can see that Melinda and I went to Canyonlands and posed for pictures.

No comments: