Friday, January 2, 2015

Keli reads

This was the first part of The  Compelling Reads tour that Jenna and I went to in October 2014. I just am writing about it last! I have no idea why I did not before! 

This was a great experience for me. As an aspiring author of a memoir it was wonderful for me to see what one may expect when you go on a book tour and when you have your books for sale. 

This was very inspirational for me to say the least. 
Savannah and this author and Eleanor and her trilogy. They bought the whole trilogy.


I bought every book on this table.. OK.. not EVERY book on this table.. but um.. I bought a copy of every book on this table.

The authors all got up there and showed us their book trailers.. and then we brainstormed and came up with our own book idea.

Myself and the author and the books.

No comments: