Friday, January 2, 2015

Keli travels



surprised me.. By Candace
talking me.. by Margret
pretending to be Elaine me .. by Candace

Monica by Margret






I think Sandi took all of these
In October 2014, I went to Old Town Alexandria with a group of singles and took pictures. Some people there had really nice cameras. Some people thought they had really nice cameras until they got there and saw other peoples actual really nice cameras. Some people had junky cameras...

talking to a random violinist saying hey I work for a violin player...by Margret...
and me.. I had my cell phone.... but I managed to have fun and take some fun pictures.

Selfie with Marcus photobombing

Me and Monica

Me and Monica again ( I am too tired to make all these red)

me #newboyfriend

me..

me

me again

Candace

Donald

Marcus

Jenni

Me

hahahahh me

Sandi

Sitting on the dock of the ...river

me, Margret and Monica

 me, Margret and Monica..     
 

No comments: