Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Keli travels

me and a bear.. despite driving ALL of Skyline Drive.. we did NOT see a bear.. in fact we barely saw ANY wildlife.











I need those books.










We met this couple from Australia that was traveling the US.




WE DID IT!!!!!


I guess we need to do this next!!!












one of the hotels.. I have not seen something like this in ages.


In September 2014, Michelle and I went and drove ALL of Skyline Drive in ONE DAY!!!.. one day. That was a long day. When we were headed home. Michelle calculated that she had been driving for maybe eleven or twelve hours... We could have been to Florida! We stopped at every visitors center and camp store and every overlook. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. Here are some of my pictures.


No comments: