Monday, July 6, 2015

Keli travels Franklin,TN part 29 May 2015

I love ghost tours. I have gone on so many. I try to add another one to my list every October at least. 

I really wanted to do one in Nashville...but instead my friends Eric and Laura and I did one in nearby Franklin, TN. I did not mind that Franklin, TN is a beautiful town. 


Every ghost tour I go on is... interesting to say the least...they all have their quirks...

this one took us to MAYBE 3 or 4 houses... MAYBE at each house she spent FOREVER telling us WAAAAY to detailed of stories...... that I almost got lost in... they were so long...like I don't care that dude that lived her had crazy parties...that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GHOST STORIES...

then while we sat or stood at these houses...she told us random stories from other towns she heard from a friend of a friend...um WHAT...


She said this plumber she met in Franklin once told her he had a TON OF GHOST STORIES... I said did you get them from him... she snapped at me " no I have enough of my own material" 

WELL HALF OF YOURS IS LONG WINDED AND NOT EVEN ABOUT FRANKLIN........ sheesh....


She also told us that this one lady IN ANOTHER TOWN... had a ghost that lived with her... and that AT NIGHT IT SNUGGLED IT UP WITH HER... but the lady did not mind.. cause she was LONELY...again um WHAT... I said well I have been lonely MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE...but if I EVER GET LONELY ENOUGH TO WELCOME A GHOST TO SNUGGLE UP ON ME... well um... I just do not even KNOW ANYMORE.. I mean SERIOUSLY....

that lady did NOT find my comment amusing.. and looked at me like will you PLEASE SHUT UP.... 

she also showed us a lot of pictures of ghosts ... if they are real.. omgosh.. SPOOKY..

Eric tried to take a picture at one house..but I ran behind him and tried to scare him by tapping his shoulder and the picture came out blurry...


We also had to hear about every business that would not let that lady stand in front of it and give her speil or tell her IF the building is haunted... ( This is very common for ghost tours)

that lady gave a LOUD sigh everytime I asked or said something ...until I told her I was gonna leave her a review on Tripadvisor.. and then wouldn't you know she was MY BESTIE....

I left her on on FB and I left her one here... since this blog is public.. like I said I was gonna leave you a review.. I did not say it was going to be good.. I DID enjoy walking around the town and hanging out with Eric and Laura they are SO NICE!  
 here is a selfie Eric took us us waiting for the ghost tour to start :) 

No comments: