Friday, September 4, 2015

Keli travels Memphis part 38 May 2015

This is it. This is the end of my Graceland posts from May 2015. I will go back one day. I know this because I am not married yet. I know that the man I marry will need to go back. I also hope to have kids sometime in my 40s and they will need to go. I do not know when I will be back, but it will be neat to see how different it will be from when I went this time. 

Here are more pictures from the Elvis car museum. 
 this car

 I like this one. 
 I wonder if this billboard ever actually was up in Memphis. 

 this car.

 more stuff I need to buy from Amazon that I could not get at the gift shop because I was so broke by that time. 

 I really liked this. I mean it is part of the whole Elvis nostalgia... him giving away cars to people and such. 

 We next went to the planes. It was so worth it to go tour the planes! They cost extra and there is rumor that they will not be at Graceland much longer. I am so grateful we got to tour them. 

 inside the plane.

 Elvis needed to watch TV at ALL TIMES. 

 everything was covered in plastic. 

 table on the plane.

 chair covered in plastic

 I had no idea they had phones back then.

 his other plane "the hound dog" 

 oh and to get to all these diffrent places you followed these blue suede shoes.. or well blue foot prints. 

so that is all. All of Graceland for now. 

BUT NOT ALL OF TN. I still  have something else to write about. 















 

No comments: