Wednesday, September 23, 2015

friendly Keli May 2015

My friends Marian and Vern came in town from Utah in May 2015. This year I introduced them to two places. 

1. The National Harbor. I thought it would be fun to go up in The Ferris Wheel. Marian and Vern thought it would be fun to go to the outlet mall. They had SO MUCH fun there! I was happy too because I was towards the end of a really good book so I just sat on a bench and finished it :) When we got back in the car. Vern was so nice he said that since I really wanted to read my book that HE WOULD READ IT OUT LOUD TO ME! Marian did not hear that part of the conversation so it was a bit funny when Vern started reading and Marian was like what are you talking about????? I said he is reading my book outloud! We never did make it to the Ferris Wheel but we made it to Cadillac Ranch. That had  been on my bucket list for awhile so I am glad that we went. 

2. Dangerously Delicious Pies. I went here with my friend MIchelle a couple of years ago. I thought Marian and Vern may enjoy it. The one Michelle and I went to was nice and had seats and such. The one Marian and Vern and I went to was not like that, we had to take our pie down the street and eat at a park with a bunch of homeless people, we did not mind because the pie was good and it was great to catch up. 

Here we are outside of Dangerously Delicious Pies. I am so grateful to have The Fielding Family as a part of my life and so glad that I am friends with them. I am just SO LUCKY! 

No comments: