Sunday, November 30, 2008

Movie Night

I went to the Lewiston $ theater with not just Jessyca this time... Sami and Tyler came too. We went and saw Batman The Dark Knight soo all the hordes of people that have been telling me that I need to go and see this movie can now rest... I have went and seen the movie... It was long... and I was pleasantly surprised at how HOT Christian Bale is .... I had never seen a movie with him in it before! I think that Heath did an AMAZING JOB!!!! I am still a bit sad Aaron made me take his picture off my screen saver... Aaron said we know what happened to him... UNTIL JANUARY WHEN SOMEONE BAPTIZES HIM IN THE TEMPLE YOU KNOW IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!:) I would do it if I could! anyway this movie was just aiight for me and no offense to you all but I am OK that I waited for the $ theater... Sami fell asleep... and there were some teen girls with some big heads in front of us.... OK so I am downplaying it... I did like the storyline and the twist and all the action. :) My favorite quote was when he said and this coat was NOT CHEAP! you should know you paid for it! :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dang it, now I really am the only one that hasn't seen it yet!

Unknown said...

yes you are the only one left in the USA ... probably Canada and Australia too maybe even the world