Wednesday, January 12, 2011

holiday day 1

for New Years Eve I went and interviewed with my new boss Alicia in the morning, she showed me around the house and I got to know the boys a little bit.
In the evening I went to my friend Elaine's she had a small get together it was attended by about 12 people. Elaine made chocolate waffles with egg nog whip cream and some regular ones too. We played a game called Last Word, watched the ball drop and toasted 2011.
I got home at almost 3AM and there was a HUGE possum on my moms front porch bigger than a house cat! That was scary! I was opening and shutting my Blazer door.. and then I thought there is no sense in scaring it... it will just play dead.. I had on these strappy high heels and I was so annoyed like man if I had my boots on I could at least THEORETICALLY kick it...or have a better chance running from it or SOMETHING...

No comments: