Saturday, January 1, 2011

holiday day one

My friend Marian told me once that she thinks my "love language" is gifts and I think she is right. I LOVE TO BUY AND GIVE PEOPLE GIFTS!!! or make them gifts or do nice things for them that is just what I love to do. If I have not given you a gift lately...it is probably just because I am broke... I still love you though:)

On Christmas Eve, my mom and I went out and finished up some shopping. We went to Target first my mom waited in the car. I went in and got Brad some movies and I bought Brad and Justin some food and drink treats.I wanted to get Justin a pair of jeans but the "cool jeans" that were at Target looked they had been ran over by a truck and well that is just way "too cool" for me...

our next stop was Old Navy...WOW they had some amazing sales, so AMAZING that I should have written AMAZING in capital letters...I got Justin and Brad button down shirts or or button up whatever....and I got Justin two vest and a pair of cool jeans. I need to figure out if Justin likes them or if they fit and take them back or something. I got Spike two large light up yellow balls that HE LOVES...:)

my mom and I then went to the $ store where I got a few other fun things. We went home and wrapped all these gifts, Brad and Christina came over. We all exchanged gifts and had a lot of fun.

I drove out to Justin's we went to the grocery store and came back and had taco salad his request. We decided to do presents because I had to get up and go to my friends the next day early.

Justin got me some Britney Spears perfume, a GC to Target and to REI!!!! isnt he WONDERFUL!!!!

We watched It's a wonderful Life.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

No comments: