Thursday, January 27, 2011

party

I had a soup party over at Carrie's last week you can check out the pictures on FB which I will post soon.
It was attended by
Carrie
Keli
Paul
Kelly
Dorsietta
and
Chad
I brought a broccoli cheese soup that I got at the Safeway in Fairfax, Kelly brought a chicken tortilla soup with chips that she got at Costco.
Carrie contributed her house,a salad and some oranges
Paul made some amazing mocktails, virgin pina colada and pomegranate Crystal Light.
Dorsietta brought some popcorn but we never got around to eating it because we were so FULL.
I made the most AMAZING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES EVER!!!!! if you just google Doubletree cookies then you will find the recipe.
after we ate we retired to Carrie's basement and played games, we played a game called Imaginiff, it is SO FUN. You put everyone's name on the board and then you have these cards and you have to say imagine if this person was doing this and you have different choices. It was so fun and FUNNY!!!
I wont tell you what I accidentally said instead of Elvis's pelvis...but well.. Chad and I laughed until we cried and Dorsietta fell off her chair!!!! pretty funny!!!! :)
Kelly, Carrie, Dorsietta and I stayed up late talking about boys and then Carrie and I stayed up even later talking about boys.
GREAT NIGHT!!!!

No comments: