Tuesday, June 12, 2012

babysitting Keli

I went for a walk a couple of weeks ago with Fletcher age 3 and Desi age 23 months. While we were walking on a trail in the woods in Arlington,VA at a place called Lubber Run Park Fletcher started asking me all sorts of questions about the wildlife if that park. He inquired if their were snakes in that park. I said " yes but we might not see one" He said "are there snakes in South Dakota" I said " yes" he said " are there snakes in Florida" I said "  yes there are snakes everywhere" he said " even in the air" Hey Desi, Miss Keli said that there are snakes everywhere so there are even snakes in the AIR"... I was like" well um"..
He also asked me if there were bears in the woods..I swear every kid that I take care of is CONVINCED that there are bear and wolves off any trail.. I guess I read to them way to much or SOMETHING... :)

No comments: