Thursday, November 15, 2012

field trip

I have some very scandoulous news to report.. When I was in Adams-Morgan DC a couple of weeks ago with Michelle and Monica.. I went to a fortune teller for fun.. now don't go off telling me I am of the devil or whatever.. it was just well fun..
Her name was Mrs. Susan and it said FIVE DOLLARS.. we walked up a steep set of stairs and Mrs. Susan answered and I went in.. then her friend came in with a small dog and I don't know what her deal was but Mrs. Susan was like I need to give her a private reading so you need to go in another room.. like um yeah... I don't know you or your little dog so be gone..
the five dollars got me one question so.. I paid $20 to have my PALM READ!!!! and here is what Mrs. Susan said.
1. that I am going to live a LONG life.. that my family lives long lives and I am going to live a long life.. very, very very long life.. like at least until my mid-80s...I said I plan to live to at least 100..
2. That I am never going to have any major diseases or sicknesses..
the interesting thing about that is that once when I was on my mission an iridologist came and said that SAME thing to me that I would live a LONG life.. and that I would never have any major illness or sicknesses so well let's hope for the best.
3. She asked me if I had been married I said no.. she said that surprised her because well .. it looked like I was SUPPOSED to have been married.. she said there was a guy that really wanted to marry you and you were suppose to marry him.. do you know who that is..I said no I can't narrow that down because A LOT of guys have told me they have WANTED to marry me.. one guy even bought me a ring..but..I think that there are other guys I met that wanted to marry me MORE than that guy did so I don't really know..
4. That it is OK that I did not marry WHOEVER that guy was because " he was not right for me anyway"....
........that is good because I am not trying to date any of my old BF's... for real...esp. the married with kids ones.. hahahahah
5. that my love life has gone really really REALLY bad...
6. plenty of guys have liked me but the guys that I like don't like me back and the guys that like me.. I don't like them back
7. that I have no problem getting men.. that I seem to be able to attract and get men.. I just have a problem KEEPING men..
well.. duh..that the men I get leave me..
8. that it is not because of my looks or my personality because they were both fine.. that I have some sort of blockage that is making men leave me...
9.that there is a man right now in my present that likes me that " comes in and out of my life like a bouncy ball" ...............and he is NOT for me because he has a huge negative cloud hanging over him.. and well unless he wanted to clear up that negative cloud it would never work out...
10. that there is a guy from my past that is going to come back... um probably the same as the guy above..
11. that there is a guy that is going to come and I need to remove the blockage that is making guys go away..so that that guy could stay..
12. there is a guy in the present that I COULD be attracted to if I thought about it... wow
13. that I AM going to get married and have TWO kids.. and I have plenty of time. but not a TON and I need to remove that blockage so that I can move on...
14. that my friends Monica and Michelle are nice girls and they mean no harm to me..and they are my real friends and I am lucky to have them.. I agree...
15. that for just $90 she will do a love chart for me.. and she will find out which guy is causing me to have this blockage... omgosh I wish I had $90.. I want to blame some RANDOM GUY FROM MY PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... hahahahahahahahhaha and she would remove the blockage and she would give me some herbs and a love potion...
IDK about that because in books and movies love potions always go awry.. (see the Buffy episode where Xander tried that...)
so I am just going to have to pray to good... ask for the guidance of the Holy Ghost..and ask them to remove that blockage..because one thing is for sure.. I do have SOMETHING going on..!

No comments: