Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012 part 2

Halloween is a problem for me.. it is a problem,because I have WAY to many ideas for costumes.. and I never narrow it down.. so I just end up going to the thrift store and dressing up as .. whatever.. so this year.. I was only ONE thing..
I missed the trunk or treat at church which I was sad about.. but Julian's mom had just had a baby so I doubted that he could have came..
I was only invited to one party.. and that got rained out because of the Hurricane..
So I dressed up on Halloween as a BYU Cougar.. kinda.. I had this animal outfit on.. that was BEYOND tacky.. like BOOTCUT leopard pants and this horrible shirt that had no shoulders.. but long sleeves and.. well yuck.. and anyway I wore my BYU shirt over that and found a BYU hat to wear and I was a Cougar.. now I just need to find a young man.. or
 well anyman.. hahaha ... I drove up to my sister's it was her birthday and my nephews had NO IDEA what to dress up as.. if I had known that.. I would have made us all matching costumes..but I did not so oh well.. we had Halloween shaped pasta for dinner and then went trick or treating in some neighborhood with my nephew Mark's friend.. and came back and made Halloween cupcakes.. it was a fun time!!!

No comments: