Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PARTY

I love to throw parties and dinners and well anything like that..

The house I live in now is not super conducive to do that in..

so recently a family that I baby-sit for went to Aruba for SIX DAYS...I had the kids...AND this nice big, clean house...

so I asked and got permission and had a SPA PARTY!!!!!

it was attended by

my friend Dawn R.
my friend Amy C.
my friend Yan H.
my friend Tonya G.
my friend Monica S.
my friend Jennifer N.
Jennifer's teen daughter
Raquel and
Raquel's friend Jizzelle

all the ladies got to the house and we had lunch on  white square paper plates that I got at the $ store. I was also able to get some pink utensils at the $ store.

for lunch I served
pasta salad
lemon poppy seed bread
and two different kinds of veggie chips
I got all of this at Giant and if you have not tried Giant's feta pasta salad you should it is SO DELICIOUS!!!

Jennifer was nice enough to also bring strawberries and whip cream to share and that was a perfect accompaniment.

I got two six packs of water at the $ store and everyone got there own water bottle.

I had a white table cloth on the table.. from the $ store.

On the table I put some vinyl lettering that said "Be your own kind of beautiful"  and I put some river rocks in the middle.. and some candles.. all this stuff was from the $ store..

We kicked off the party by eating that great lunch....

Then we moved on to me  giving all the ladies a make-up wipe to wipe any make-up and dirt from there face.. I got those wipes at you guessed it.. the $ store..

I had a tub (that was from the $ store) in the middle of the table with warm water and I gave everyone a microfiber towel and a microfiber scrubber.. from the $ store.

I gave everyone a squirt of some tea tree face cleaner...from Trader Joe's.. because some things you just can't get at the $ store :)

we washed our faces..

then everyone put on a pink mask from CVS.. I think it was a pomegranate peel off mask..

while everyone was waiting for their masks too harden I went around and gave everyone a head massage with my hand and with this thing called the tingler that has wires and goes up and down on peoples heads..

after we all peeled off the masks and washed our faces

I helped everyone apply some moisturizer from Trader Joe's.

and I gave everyone a face massage...

We then moved on to nails..

I have a paraffin wax machine.. (that I got at the thrift store) one by one everyone put their hands in the wax machine and got to have hot paraffin wax on their hands..

when we were done with that.. I massaged every one's hands with Lavender smelling lotion from Trader Joe's .. then I let everyone pick a nail polish and they could paint their nails..with many different choices of colors I brought.

then for those who wanted .. I put people's feet in a tub with warm water.. and I put Lavender soap flowers and Lavender bath salts in the tub.. (from the $ store.). and I used some Lavender salt scrub from Trader Joe's on every one's feet and legs..and then dried them and then put Lavender smelling lotion from the $ store on them..

It was a great party!!!

great lunch.!

great "spa treatments"

great friends

great conversations

....as soon as everyone left and I cleaned up..

I planned another party

so be ready people!!!!

No comments: