Monday, July 15, 2013

Keli Travels

So Melinda asked me if I did not mind getting up early.. I said no.. I mean I am on vacation.. ... I paid for all the late nights and early mornings when I got back.. I was SO TIRED...

So it was the opening day for the SLC farmers market...http://www.slcfarmersmarket.org/ It is at Pioneer Park and is SO BIG...there are tons and tons and TONS of vendors like I thought the Reston,VA farmers Market was huge

but this is WAY BIGGER... 

so we were walking around and I saw a sign for henna.. I was like OMGOSH I have ALWAYS wanted to get henna... so I did.. and Melinda was nice enough to wait with me.. it only took the lady about ten minutes or less.. and then I had some cool water lilies painted from my pointer finger down a little below my wrist.. then she said " do you want glitter... UM OF COURSE... so she poured some on and matched my dress that I was wearing...


She said that the glitter would start falling off but last about four hours and around then the henna would be dry and I would just "pick off" the top layer and my skin would be dyed...

later that day I did and it looked so cool...

I used to always want a tattoo.. but I never got one because I thought I don't know what I want on my hand ... FOREVER....

but this was fun.. it was like I was a rebel...but um NOT.. 

and it was so pretty.. and ONLY $10...
it started wearing off even before I got back to VA.. my boss ( the dad) did notice and say "hey what is that" I said " just henna" :)

but now it is gone.. 

maybe it is time to get some again..!

No comments: