Friday, November 8, 2013

Keli Travels

After we went to Arches, we headed into the town of Moab, Utah.. we got out and walked around and went to the tourist shops and bought stuff.. I got a shirt and pants that said "Moab, Utah" and Melinda got a tank top that said Moab.. and we decided to wear them the next day and be "TOURISTS" like those teens that come here and then get all decked out in Washington DC stuff.. 

I almost bought Ralph a Utah dirt shirt a shirt made out of Utah dirt but I felt like I had already bought him a shirt made out of coal that same day and well.. I did not want to go too crazy buying Ralph stuff... I  know he would think that I did but I kept it a bit modest in the gift giving area.. 

We then drove on and on through lots of little towns and got to the Navajo Reservation in Monument Valley Utah where Melinda's parents live..

It had been another long but fun day! 

No comments: