Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Keli Travels

The next day Melinda and I drove over to Kayenta, AZ this is my second time really being in AZ. the last time I just drove through on my way to CA and I told my friends Carrie and Jessica to stop the car so I could get out so I could say that I had "been to AZ"  
so now I have been to AZ again..We had to drive 20 minutes from Melinda's parents and go to the Wells Fargo there.. when we got there I found the cutest puppy I had ever seen just hanging out there..I seriously was considering "how can I get him home" I told Melinda he is SO CUTE!!!! I need to take him home with me... I found he was a stray dog.. and just...well THERE...

WHAT??!!! he just LIVES in that parking lot there.. I NEED TO TAKE HIM HOME WITH ME!!!

but well I do HAVE a large,unpredictable dog and this dog looks like it would also get large..and well no not at this time in my life.. 

but I did want him..

In other news.. we went to the Sonic.. because well Sonic is YUMMY and I had not been to one yet on that trip.. and I went into a museum that was located in a BURGER KING of all places about Navajo Code Talkers.

I also went in another small random museum about Navajo people. 

Then we left to go back to Monument Valley.

We stopped at this one place that had a lot of stalls where Navajo people were selling jewerly and all sorts of other stuff.

There were THREE stray dogs there.. all big ones.. all just laying around.. one lady told us that some tourists had bought her this big bag of dog food to feed those dogs with.. she said "that those dogs were not hers" I said they are now..

She also said "that one of those dogs just had puppies.." so glad I did not see them..because I would have wanted to bring them home too..

I did not have TONS of money to buy jewerly.. but if I did I think I would want a ring and or a belt buckle.. and probably a pair of earrings too.. 

for SURE a belt buckle..

but I did get Ralph and myself some bookmarks.

but I need that belt buckle.. I guess I will have to go back.. 

but I am afraid if I do I will bring a dog home with me..


No comments: