Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trip Day 3

so I woke up in NEBRASKA... at this wonderful families house... and I opened up their bathroom door and GUESS WHAT Spike had been good all night he had not torn anything up or even gone potty!!!! Like um I'm sorry who's dog is this ??? I got a blessing that said I would know which direction to go and which way to turn... which are always good things to know... Some WONDERFUL LDS people in Nebraska picked me up and we drove a half hour to wear my car had been towed.It looked like a cannon ball had hit my windshield,some of my windows were busted in we started loading all my stuff into this other guys SUV. It was SO COLD like so cold I could BARELY MOVE... like we were all trying to walk but we were going in slow motion because it was SO COLD...! everyone was able to admire my AWESOME PACKING skills... all the stuff I was able to fit in my car.. and we drove it over to the bishop and sister Henderson's house they were nice enough to let me store my stuff in their extra shed. ............it is still there... I hope to go back and get it soon I MISS MY STUFF!!!!!! the tow yard let me exchange my totaled car for the tow bill THANK GOODNESS... and I got to take a LONG NAP at The Henderson's house... and that felt nice... :)

No comments: