Monday, May 24, 2010

field trip

So I went to the beach a couple of weekends ago, I drove down on Friday night and so did a lot of other people. I sat in traffic several times several places.

When I left my house it was hailing and raining hard but I drove out of that storm

then I heard on the radio that there was a tornado warning but that was for MD so I was good ...phew...

then several times on the way down I heard that a HUGE storm was coming in and that it had FIFTY MILE an hour WINDS and that you needed to get indoors for it.. I thought um??? Im sorry WHAT????????FIFTY MILE an hour WINDS???? They even told what time it was suppossed to touchdown..

Lucky for me I was not in the path of that either, so I got down there all dry with out in tornados or fifty mile an hour winds

since Danielle has the internet and I don't....

I watched all the episodes of The Office that I needed to watch :) I think I missed one episode this week after that I will be all caught up with that show.

TBC:)

No comments: