Sunday, May 2, 2010

field trip

when I was a little kid we went on a field trip to Frying Pan Park in Herndon,VA... even back then I loved being on a farm:) I begged my parents to take me back to Frying Pan Park they claimed that such a place did not exist, all though one of them signed the field trip form...well yesterday I FINALLY WENT BACK yesterday.

Beth, Chris and Dylan met me there yesterday. We were able to see and pet sheep,pigs,and chickens. we were able to see, turkeys, peacocks, calves,cows,horses, and goats.

our favorite part was that we saw these tiny baby piglets that were only TWO days old! so cute!

after the park, we went over to my house got Spike and went over to Ellanor C. Lawrence and walked around there, I saw a frog, and Spike and the boys had fun playing in the water.

we went back to my house and ate some dinner :)

INTERESTING PARTS OF THE DAY
1. there was a woman at Frying Pan Park that was around seventy years old and she was wearing VERY HIGH HEELS....they were getting all dusty....like who wears high heels to a FARM????????????????? im confused :)????

there were a lot of other interesting people there too but I think that you need to be there to appreciate our descriptions of them....

No comments: