Friday, December 31, 2010

party

On December 23d, I was invited to a "Festivus Party" at my friend Phil's house. I was not going to go but at the last minute I decided to go with my friend Elaine. My hair has been doing this thing lately where if I don't wash it EVERY DAY then it looks SO OILY on top. Elaine previously had watched a YouTube video about how to apply hair powder to make your hair look less oily. She applied some hair powder in my hair that smelled like honey suckle and I was good to go!

We drove over to Annandale. It was a COLD and WINDY night. There was NO WHERE TO PARK where Phil lived and we had to walk a couple of blocks.

In case you are not aware Festivus is a holiday that was started on the TV show Seinfeld. you can read all about it on the Internet I am sure. I think that most people have forgot about that or don't really care. Elaine and I brought some pretzels because on one episode Kramer says these "pretzels are making me thirsty" and we put a post-it by them that said "pretzels that will make you thirsty" We also brought some rye bread, Jerry in one episode steals a marble rye from an old lady...don't worry he gets his comeuppance for it.. We put a post-it by that that said marble rye that Jerry stole from an old lady. We also put some dip out and said " don't double dip" because George double dipped at a party once.

Justin was there and we had a nice time talking with him and other people.

It was really nice of Phil to invite us!

No comments: