Wednesday, June 8, 2011

crafty Keli

In March 2011 I saw this craft idea on someones blog. I wish I remembered who so I could credit them. Here is my interpretation.
First I gathered these things, some eyelet trim, a glue gun, some fake pearls, a necklace, some black felt and some glue sticks.



I got this trim at Jo-Anns in Fairfax, I thought it was really pretty.

I cut the felt in black circles some I traced with a cup some I just cut out free hand..I feel like in the end the ones I did free hand came out cuter.

I twisted the trim around and around to form these flowers

I glued the flowers onto the black felt and glued a pearl in the middle of each one.

I cut the necklace in half and glued each half to a flower, then glued it together no need to even buy a clasp. I made a small one for Emily.

close up of me wearing the necklace.I chose a simple shirt.

My whole outfit that day

Me helping Emily make one


I got lots of compliments on this necklace and had fun making it with Emily.

No comments: