Tuesday, June 21, 2011

field trip

Spike and I went hiking on the Bull Run Occoquan Trail, this picture looks like it was taken in the fall but it was actually April 2011.
We went hiking with Martin Hyatt who is in the Potomac Ward. It was a nice hike that was very quiet...then again most hikes are quiet when you go in the middle of the day. I think we ran into two other people. We also saw some crew teams out practicing on the water. That was pretty cool. Spike was a good boy and Martin and I had some interesting talks. I had no idea that you could get a doctorate from Stanford in "creativity" which is what Martin has..but I think I have an honorary doctorate in planning things and creativity..that I have just earned from life..I will give it to Martin though he did plan this hike. It is always so nice to get out in the great outdoors.

1 comment:

Ms. Serena said...

I love your blog! I wish I had time to tag around after you and bask in the effervescent-ness you spread around :-D